Digitizing stratigraphic diagrams with straditize
The code and GUI of straditize was developed by Philipp S. Sommer at the Institute of Earth System Dynamics (IDYST) at the University of Lausanne as part of the SNF funded HORNET Project (200021_169598).
The other contributors are Basil A. S. Davis, Manuel Chevalier and Dilan Rech who made significant contributions to the layout, workflow, beta tests and and reviewing of the software.
Copyright (C) 2018-2019 Philipp S. Sommer
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- straditize.widgets package
- straditize.widgets.axes_translations module
- straditize.widgets.colnames module
- straditize.widgets.data module
- straditize.widgets.image_correction module
- straditize.widgets.marker_control module
- straditize.widgets.menu_actions module
- straditize.widgets.pattern_selection module
- straditize.widgets.plots module
- straditize.widgets.progress_widget module
- straditize.widgets.samples_table module
- straditize.widgets.selection_toolbar module
- straditize.widgets.stacked_area_reader module